Sunday, December 14, 2008

Flite #1


Title: Flite #1
Size: 16" x 21"
Giclee Print on Archival Paper
$50.00

I am proud to announce my latest print release, "Flite #1." I would characterize this print as a "retro" print because it is from an original work that I created almost 15 years ago. I've always really liked the piece and decided recently that I would like to share it with my friends and collectors. This piece marks the first appearance of bird imagery in my work. Those of you who are familiar with my recent work know that bird imagery plays an integral part in most of the pieces. While not necessarily explaining the meaning of the bird imagery this print will give you a better idea of previous influences on my current body of work.

As usual, the print is a Giclee print on museum quality archival paper. It is 16" x 21", signed and numbered in an edition of 50.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this and would love to own it! Any takers yet?

losergoes1st said...

I do have these prints in stock right now, shoot me an e-mail and I'll let you know how to go about purchasing one.

aeiou260199038 said...

Love this and labatterie
would love to own?